Classical Fingers is designed and manufactured right here in Melbourne, Australia. Great care has been taken to ensure every Classical Fingers is assembled and shipped by me. Each shipment is entrusted with our national provider, Australia Post and comes with tracking ID for your peace of mind.
Privacy & safety
As a clarinet teacher, I understand the importance of recommending quality accessories for my students.
If you are in any way not satisfied with Classical Fingers, or have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact me personally. I am always happy to assist you with your questions.
Classical Fingers is an important learning tool for all clarinet students to help improve their muscle memory and technique whatever background or level they are at. Please contact me if you are interested in becoming a Supplier for your local area.
Classical Fingers is a quality product made from strong, durable materials and I have taken care to ensure that this is maintained. Classical Fingers is a product that I believe in so every product comes with a Six Month Warranty. For any physical defect or breakage that affects the reasonable use of Classical Fingers, namely the guard and magnetic bands, a replacement of each affected part and/or individual item will be sent to you at no additional cost.
Conditions of Warranty:
• Proof of purchase must be provided before replacement can be processed
• A description, including photo must be supplied of the defect or breakage within 6 months from the original purchase date
Warranty does not cover the following:
• Visible injection mould/flow line in guard. This is an unavoidable part of the tooling process and great care has been taken to minimise this effect
• Damage to the box. All care has been taken to ensure that all boxes are in perfect condition and are carefully packaged before shipping
• If Classical Fingers does not fit your clarinet. Classical Fingers fits the majority of clarinets, however there are some brands and ages that do not accommodate the middle magnetic band.